- The promoter is: Ryze Group Ltd whose registered office is at Ryze Group Limited, Miskin Manor Business Centre, Miskin Manor, Talbot Green, Pontyclun, CF72 8ND
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 14 years or over except employees of Oil 4 Wales or Ryze Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.oil4wales.co.uk/optoutside4wales as well as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Multiple entries from the same person are allowed.
- Closing date for entry will be 30th June 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Share your photo on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter with the hashtag #OptOutdoors4Wales and tag @oil4wales.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
TOP PRIZE: We are giving away a pair of hiking boots worth over £100 from Welsh Outdoor Shop Up and Under!
Our first prize winner will be given a choice between a different selection of hiking boots.
RUNNERS UP: our two runners up will win a Lowe Alpine Ignite 15 Daypack each, in a colour choice of black or berry.
13. Winners will be chosen by Oil 4 Wales ambassador Gareth Wyn Jones.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Oil 4 Wales and not to any other party.
23. The entrant must be following @CompanyName on Twitter in order to enter.
24. Oil 4 Wales shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Oil 4 Wales also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.